Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TSB - Challenge #51

This week at TSB is all about "Back to School." We would like you to create something using that theme. It could be a giftie for your child's teacher, a scrapbook page for those first day of school photos or anything related to school. I used Back to School Audrey for my project. I just love the Audrey images because they are so fun to color. So that's just what I did, colored her with my Copics. I added some tiny pearl gems to her shoes. I scissor distressed all my papers and used a sketch from one of the sites on Feline Playful. I stamped a sentiment from my new stamp set School is Here. All papers and bellies are CTMH. Now head on over and get some inspiration from my fellow DT members! You just might be the winner of some fun digi stamps! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment