Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Joy Journal Day 9

Today was a great day even though Mr. Wonderful and I are both feeling a little under the weather. A scrappin' buddy came by for a visit and brought her adorable little girls. We spent some time chatting and I helped her 4 year old do a little crafting. You know you can't start them too young! It was great to see her again and to see how big her girls have gotten. Really hope things would work out so she could come back to club and I could spend more time with her. I know she has lots of pictures to get "out of the box" or "off the phone" and onto a page. Maybe some day soon! Until then, keep track of all the cute things your girls say and do so when you get the time to scrap your journaling will come easy. Thanks for stopping by and making my day! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment