Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #68

I am so excited to be a new DT member over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this is my first post! The challenge is Merry Christmas and we have not one, but two fabulous sponsors. One lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate from Digi My World and one lucky winner will receive three digi images from Some Odd Girl Digi Stamps. I was allowed to pick one image from Some Odd Girl to play with and I chose Bright Lights Kaylee. I colored her with my Copics and tried a new technique to see
if could make it look like she had Ugg boots. What do you think?? All papers are CTMH and I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.

No head on over to get some inspiration from my fellow DT members and make sure to give them some "love" while you're there. Happy crafting!!

I'm also entering this at:
Sketch Saturday - Week #184
ABC Christmas - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Challenge #140 Candles/Lights

4 comments:

  1. Colorful card, Sue!

    Thanks for having me as your Guest Designer for this bi-weekly challenge. So glad to have joined you. =)

    Kathleen - GDT
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! this is so adorable Sue, love the very pretty papers and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Wonderful colours and I love your image! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete