Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #73

The challenge this time at Penny' Paper-Crafty is "Anything Goes" and our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps. One lucky random person will win a $10 US Gift Certificate from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps store towards any digital stamps from Stitchy Stamps, Floppy Latte Designs and/or Gingerloft. I used Cattail Pond from Gingerloft. I decided to try something a little different this time and colored my image with watercolor pencils. Then I blended them with a water brush to get a watercolor effect. I used some of the fabulous new CTMH papers from Victory Level 2 paper pack. I sponged all papers with Cocoa Ink. I also added 3 Durable Studs from CTMH (self adhesive).

No head on over to get some inspiration from my fellow DT members and make sure to give them some "love" while you're there. Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, that's a lovely image of grasses and very well matched with the background colours. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card. Great watercoloring of the image. You have picked such complimentary papers too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete