Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #92

This week's challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty is create a project that is "Sew Charming." Just make sure your project has sewing - real or faux and/or a metal charm. We have two wonderful sponsors. That's right, one lucky random person will win 2 digi images from Saturated Canary and one lucky random person will win 3 digi images from My Heart Pieces. For my card I used a digi image called Krafty Kate3-Pointer-Perry from Saturated Canary which I colored with my Copics. I used my Gelly Roll white gel pen to add faux stitching and a couple of buttons with ribbon,  All papers and bellies are CTMH. Now head on over and get some inspiration from my fellow design team members and make sure you welcome our newest member, Karen! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment