Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #85 Sketch

Our first weekly challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty is a sketch. We also are lucky enough to have three wonderful sponsors. That's right, one lucky random person will win a $10 gift certificate from Stitchy Bear, one lucky random person will win 7 digis of their choice from The Digi Garden and one random person will win a $5 voucher from Digital Delights to use in their store.
For my card, I used this cute little image and colored her my Copics. I triple mounted her on cardstock which I sponged with Chocolate ink. I used B&T paper also sponged for the background and stripe. Added 3 flowers with pearl centers and sat back to enjoy. All papers and bellies are CTMH. Now head on over to get some inspiration from my fellow DT members and make sure to give them some "love" while you're there. Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment