Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #86

This week's challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty  is create a project with the theme Wedding or Anniversary. We are once again lucky enough to have three wonderful sponsors. That's right, one lucky random person will win  5 digi images of their choice from Stamping Dragon Designs, one lucky random person will win 3 digis of their choice from Scrappers Delight and one random person will win 3 digi images of their choice from Crafty Sentiments Designs .
Front View
For my card I used a sentiment from Crafty Sentiments Designs. I decided to use a clear card and got out my Cricut and my CTMH Art Philosphy cart. I also used the Designer Calendar card for the word "anniversary." All papers and bellies are CTMH. I can hardly wait to get my hands on the new CTMH exclusive cart Artiste available on August 1st. I'm not sure how Close To My Heart does it, but this one is even better than the first. Now head on over and get some inspiration from my fellow design team members and make sure you leave them some love. Happy Crafting!!

Inside View
Back and Front View

No comments:

Post a Comment