Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #88


This week's challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty is create a project using the sketch produced by my fellow team member, Diane. You can rotate it or flip it, but just make sure you use the sketch. We have two wonderful sponsors. That's right, one lucky random person will win 3 digi images of their choice from My Heart Pieces and one lucky random person will win $20 gift certificate from The Paper Shelter. For my card I used a digi stamp from My Heart Pieces which I colored with my Copics. I used some rub ons for the sentiment. All papers and bellies are CTMH.  Now head on over and get some inspiration from my fellow design team members and make sure you leave them some love. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment