Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #89

This week's challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty is create a project using the theme "Back to School." Create anything your little heart desires, teacher gift, book marks, journal...you get the idea. We have three wonderful sponsors. That's right, one lucky random person will win $15 gift certificate from Fred She Said , one lucky random person will win 7 digis of their choice from The Poodles Doodles and one lucky random person will win 4 digis of their choice from Eye Candie Creations. For my card I used a digi stamp from Eye Candie Creations which I colored with my Copics. I cut out the image and used pop dots to give it a little more dimension. I used a dimensional element and stamp from CTMH's Art Philosophy Collection. The papers are from the new Scholastic paper pack.  All papers and bellies are CTMH. Now head on over and get some inspiration from my fellow design team members and make sure you leave them some love. Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Sue this is so pretty! I love that tag and the patterned paper you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to working with you at the Stamping Boutique. Marlene

    ReplyDelete