Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #73

The challenge this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty is a Photo Inspiration!! So, dig out your stash and show us what you've got. We are once again lucky enough to have two wonderful sponsors. One lucky random person will win 4 images from Kenny K Downloads and another will win $10 to spend at Stamp Fairy. I used Lenny Fruits from Stamp Fairy. I was a little concerned about how to make this little cutie look funky like the photo. Then I remembered one of my favorite distressing techniques. I colored Lenny with my Copics and then used reinker and a glue brush to distress all the papers. All papers and embellishments are CTMH.

Now head on over to check out the photo you'll need to use and get some inspiration from my fellow DT members and make sure to give them some "love" while you're there. Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment