Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #76

For the challenge this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty we want to see your "EASTER" stuff. What ever it is you may be making, as long as it's for Easter then we want to see it!! This time we have not one, not two, but three wonderful sponsors. One lucky random person will win a $10 gift certificate from Digi My World. One lucky random person will win one month free to the Digital Stamp Club or 3 images of their choice from DigiDarla and one lucky random person will win digis of their choice from Limited Runs Digi's. I used this interesting little digi from Limited Runs called
Bunny Hole. I wasn't sure what to do with him at first and then I thought he would look super cute on a clear, round card. I colored him with my Copics and then I used my faithful Art Philosphy Cricut cart for all the paper. I added the cute saying from one of my many stamp sets and called it good. The card and all papers are CTMH. Now head on over to get some inspiration from my fellow DT members and make sure to give them some "love" while you're there. Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. This card is incredible! And it's clear, too! Just one word comes to mind: WOW! :-)

    ReplyDelete