Followers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #75 and DT Call

The challenge this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty is a Recipe - 3 buttons, 2 DP, and 1 ribbon. We are once again lucky enough to have two wonderful sponsors. One lucky random person will win 3 digis of their choice from Some Odd Girl and another will win 5 digital stamps from Robyn's Fetish. I used Robyn's Cross and Flowers and colored with my Copics. I used some button brads for centers of my flowers and added a touch of ribbon. All papers and embellishments are CTMH.

Now head on over to get some inspiration from my fellow DT members and make sure to give them some "love" while you're there. AND if you're looking for a fun gig, we're holding a DT call with this challenge. This is a very well run DT and I really enjoy being part of this fabulous team. Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, love the layout and colours you have used. I have nominated you for an award on my blog HERE I hope you will accept it.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete