Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

CTMH Fall/Winter Idea Book

I can't believe in less than 24 hours everyone can view the new Idea Book online. What's really fun is this has been one exciting book. Usually when consultants go to convention they are pretty hush hush about what's in the new book...not this year. The news that CTMH was going to offer an exclusive Cricut cartridge was the hottest thing out there and still is today! It was featured on Cricut's Hello Thursday and it's been on every blog from My Pink Stamper to Everyday Cricut. I'm sure there have been a few new consultants just because of this cartridge. The You Tube video has had thousands of hits and I'm sure will have more in the days ahead. If you don't have a consultant, I would love to hook you up with this cartridge. I do hope you will take a minute to check out all the other new things that CTMH is introducing especially the new background & texture paper. It's now heavier (which will work nicely with the new Cricut cart), plus it has a design on the tear strip that you can use on your page or cards. What a fabulous idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment