Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Joy Journal Day 4

Today was a great day! Had lunch with Mr. Wonderful and his daughter, Alissa. Heard about the fun time she had in Florida over July 4th. Had some good food and some good laughs. Got to see our grandson and spend a little time with him as well. Great way to spend a hot Summer afternoon. Overall, I would have to say that this weekend was a joy! Got to spend time with some special people in my life and do the things I love...snuggle, talk, and craft! Happy...happy...happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a fantastic day!!! I'm in the middle of moving right now and what I wouldn't give to snuggle and craft. I think, however, I'll probably just pass out for a few days instead. lol.
    Thank you for your very nice comment on my card. You made my day! :)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete