Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Kaboodle Doodles - Week 75 Challenge

I am so excited. This is my first post as a design team member for Kaboodle Doodles. This week's challenge is "cut out your image or something else with scissors." The challenge winner this week with get 3 digi images from Stampfairy.

I used Kasi from Stampfairy and sponged her with CTMH Autum Terracotta and Sunflower inks. I colored her nose and ears with Copics (E35 and V0000). I gave her some CTMH Black Waxy Flax whiskers and popped up her paws with foam tape.  I used CTMH Passages Level 2 paper pack for all papers except the computer generated sentiment and sponged everything with CTMH Cocoa ink. To finish off the card, I added a piece of CTMH Color Ready Kraft Borders sponged with Cocoa.

Come join the fun!

4 comments:

  1. she is just as cute as can be! and I think we are going to have lots of fun on this team together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this one;) It's purrfect for this challenge we've got going. I think we'll have a fab time on the team together;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's purry cute! Happy to be working with everyone on the team. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FUNN! Congrats on your design team status! As you would say, "Cool beans."

    ReplyDelete