Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Jens Digi Stamps - Merry & Bright Challenge

The challenge this week at Jens Digi Stamps is Merry & Bright. We would love for you to create something using non-traditional colors - no red or green. It's really not that hard...just look at all the colors of trees that are available now! I created a card using Jen's Sugar n Snap Merry Christmas. I colored this adorable image with my Copics and then gave the fur on his hat a little bam with my souffle gel pen. I cut out the card and the frame using my Art Philosophy cartridge (page 24). I then added a snowflake which I jazzed up with some stickles. All supplies are Close To My Heart.

The winner of this week's challenge will receive their choice of 3 digis from Jen's store!! Plus, our challenges will be weekly now!! So head on over for some DT inspiration and to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment