Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Stamping Boutique - Challenge #19


Friday, November 11th is Veteran's Day so our challenge this time is to honor those men and women that have served our country and kept it free! TSB Challenge #19 is Home of the Brave!

I used Tracey's "star" image which I colored with my Copics. I used some paper from my CTMH stash which I sponged with Barn Red. I added some nailhead brads, twill ribbon and stamped "THANKS" from one of my many thank you stamp sets. All papers and embellishments are CTMH.

So hop on over and join the fun. This is a two week challenge. Remember, if you use a TSB image you get entered 2 times for the drawing!!

I am also entering this card in:
The Sweet Stop - Sketch SSS133

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sue. Love the patriotic image and the colors. The brads look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geat card Sue! Fantastic job on the coloring too:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for Veteran's Day, Sue! Love the patriotic theme, American colors, and the message...thanking all who have made sacrifices for our country's freedoms! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete