Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Stamping Boutique - Challenge #20

Wow - I have had a blast this weekend. I did a little cleaning in my craft area and then rewarded myself with some crafting time. I just can't seem to get enough "coloring" lately. The TSB Challenge this time is Thanksgiving and I created this card using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I used Tracey's "AJ's a Pilgram" image which I colored with my Copics. I used some paper from my CTMH stash which I sponged with Cocoa. I also used some CTMH Kraft Ready Borders (you can find them on sale here) that I sponged as well, added a couple of buttons and called it good. So hop on over and join the fun. This is a two week challenge. Remember, if you use a TSB image you get entered 2 times for the drawing!!

I am also entering this card in:
Card Makin Mamas - Thanksgiving
Paper Cutz - Challenge #117 Turkey
Pattie's Creation - Challenge #33 Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the image!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete